Friday, November 30, 2012

A Sight to See...

Another thing I have been so excited to share is that we have yet another addition to TEAM EMMA. This time it is a vision therapist who is teaching us so many ways to help Emma progress with her vision..

Not only is Emma following every single thing that goes on in the room... She refuses to keep her glasses on which worried me but both her opthamologist and her vision therapist are not at all worried because they think she is seeing at 20/70. Which is legally blind.. but we did learn people can still drive with this bad of vision.

HONESTLY.. Unless I tried to focus on something far away I couldn't tell a difference. She is near sighted. .. Her vision is 10,000x's better than I ever imaged it to be! Which make me one happy Mommy!

She is following us, recognizing people, and playing with some objects. (Saline flushes are her favorite..poor thing has spent to much time in the hospital..)

Miss Joni (our vision therapist) is from Illinois School for the Visually Impaired and has done amazing things for Emma and I'm so excited to have her as a part of TEAM EMMA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Followers

Blogroll

About

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Banner