Friday, July 6, 2012

Emma's Best Friend..

Emma has been blessed with an absolutely amazing big sister. She is the most loving and supportive four year old ever! Maddie is always giving her kisses and huggs. She works with her all the time. Maddie watches us do stuff with Emma, example: trying to get her to grasp things, moving things to her mouth, etc. Maddie plays with her all the time.
There times when Maddie is talking to us about Emma and I think to myself.. It is so unfair that she knows what all these medical supplies are at age four. She knows how to react in traumatic situations and she knows exactly what her conversation with a 9-1-1 operator should consist of. :/ Not exactly something a mother wants for her 4 year old. Although it makes me very proud!
Maddie is going to be the helping hand that lifts Emma up when she falls. She'll be the one to protect her from the stares of the public. Emma will never feel 'different' thanks to her amazing Big Sister. Maddie says God loves her very very much because he only gives babies like Emma to very special families! (from a four year old..that ways heavy on one's heart)
My daughters are amazing! I feel like I have the best life ever! Everything I do is for my baby girls!

:) trying my best to keep up with them and keep you all updated!

From our family to yours,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS MUCH AS HE HAS BLESSED US!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Followers

Blogroll

About

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Banner